In accordance with the Governor’s Order Stay at Home 2.0, Health and Fitness:
Effective June 1, 2020:
Tennis and pickleball courts may be open under the following conditions:
1. Use of tennis courts is limited to small group or team-based training activities. No competition sporting events are allowed.
2. Group size is limited to 4 people or less on a tennis or pickleball court.
3. Individuals should stay at least 6 feet away from others at all times (unless individuals are close household contacts).
4. Multiple groups of 4 or less are allowed to play on multiple tennis or pickleball courts as long as the separate groups do not mix or interact in any way.
5. The Town of Walpole is not sanitizing benches or equipment.
Other summer recreation activities:
• Adult and youth summer basketball leagues are cancelled until further notice. Basketball courts are limited to one person for free throwing only at each basketball hoop; no basketball games allowed.
• The Whitcomb Rec Park’s public swimming pool is closed until further notice.
Walpole Fire District, Walpole, NH
Notice of Annual Fire District Meeting for 2020
The Commissioners of the Walpole Fire District will postpone the Annual Fire District meeting to Thursday, June 18, 2020 to approve the 2020 Warrant and Budget. The meeting is set for 7:00 pm and will be held at the Walpole Fire Station.
Notification to the residents of Town of Walpole, please be advised there is a meeting to approve the 2020 warrant and budget.
Date: Thursday, June 18th, 2020
Time: 7:00 pm
Location: Walpole Fire Station, 278 Main Street, Walpole, NH