Weds., April 1, 2020 at 2 PM
The Walpole Selectboard will be hosting an
Informational Meeting with SAU 60 Superintendent and Business Manager regarding current situation at district schools
Meeting being held online via Zoom & Streamed Live on FB at https://www.facebook.com/FallsAreaCommunityTV/
Questions to the FMRSD Administrators and Selectboard are to be submitted to email@example.com by noon on 4/1/2020.
Thurs., March 26, 2020 at 6:30 pm
The Walpole Selectboard will be holding an Online Selectboard Meeting
No public business to be discussed.
The public meeting will be broadcast electronically by FACT-TV
Visit fact8.com to view the meeting
Have questions? Contact the Selectboard Office at 603-756-3672 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
In response to COVID-19 Federal and State declarations of emergency and to protect Town of Walpole citizens and personnel, the Selectboard has enacted the following interim measures:
• Walpole Town Offices will be closed to the public effective March 18, 2020 at 1 PM and will reopen on April 6, 2020.
• Town personnel will be available by phone and/or email to answer questions or to set-up any necessary appointments.
• All Town board/committee/commission meetings and sponsored events, excluding the Selectboard, are suspended through April 4, 2020 with the exception of the March 18th ZBA Meeting. There will be no public business discussed at Selectboard meetings; only Town business will be on the agenda.
• The Selectboard recommends and encourages all people to use the online options for registrations with the Town Clerk/Tax Collector’s Office. If citizens cannot register online, contact the Town Clerk’s Office for assistance.
• The Selectboard Office and Town Clerk/Tax Collectors offices will be staffed for regularly scheduled hours. Phone first to determine if an in-person meeting is required.
• There will be no functions held at Town Hall until after April 5, 2020. The Selectboard will review and update this directive as new NH State mandates are received.
• Town libraries are closed as of Wednesday, March 18, 2020 at 12 PM – Noon.
• The Police Department’s lobby area will be closed for non-emergency business effective immediately on March 18, 2020. The Police Department will continue to answer phone calls.
• The Recycling Center-Transfer Station will be open as regularly scheduled and the Highway Department will continue normal operations.
Thank you for your cooperation.